Our team provides medical input across the hospital to support and improve holistic care for children and young people at GOSH.
The General Paediatric team provides medical input across the hospital to support and improve holistic care for children and young people at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
We consult on a range of issues including acute illness, nutrition, neonatal care, growth and development, as well as specific issues around safeguarding. Many of our referrals come from surgical and mental health specialties.
Conditions we treat
- Growth and development
- Nutrition and hydration
- Acute medical complications – such as acute asthma, rashes and infections
- Common paediatric problems – failure to thrive, eczema, anaemia
- Medical complications of mental health problems
- Comprehensive assessment and liaison around patients with multiple complex problems
- Unexplained medical presentations
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
Refer your child for treatment
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.