Feeding Disorders Clinic
This clinic is led by dietitians experienced in working with children with feeding difficulties. Children can be referred by GP’s, paediatricians or self – referral.
We can provide support with the following conditions:
- Age 0-17 years of age
- Children with suspected or diagnosed Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID) for dietary advice (we are not able to give a diagnosis but we can provide supporting information for diagnosis)
- Restricted diet due to Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Feeding difficulties such as difficulty progressing with textures, refusing breast or bottle feeds or meals or particular food groups
- Fussy Eating
- Difficulty with weaning/textures
- Restrictive range of foods
- Nutritional deficiencies related to inadequate diet
All clinic appointments are held remotely via a video link. Prior to your appointment you will be requested to complete a short information form and a 3 day food diary.