• Consultant in Inherited Metabolic Disease
• Wide range of metabolic disorders
• MB ChB from the University of Glasgow
• Trained in Paediatrics in Edinburgh and Manchester specialising in inborn errors of metabolism
• MD studying the neurological outcome of Phenylketonuria
• Two year Clinical Fellowship in genetics and metabolic medicine at the Murdoch Institute in Melbourne, Australia
Dr Cleary is currently Principle Investigator for several international Clinical Trials based in GOSH including new treatments for Mucopolysaccharidoses and PKU. Dr Cleary holds several positions on European Advisory Groups for Metabolic Disorders and has many publications in this field.
News & Publications
Refer your child to Dr Maureen Cleary
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.