• Heart failure and transplant service
• General and foetal cardiac clinics
• Factors affecting outcomes of structural and functional heart disease
• Use of echo as a prognostic tool
• Paediatric and foetal cardiology at Great Ormond Street Hospital and Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospitals.
• BA(Hons) (Oxon) 1990, MBBS (London) 1993
• MRCP (UK) 1996, CCST in Paediatric Cardiology 2008
• Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health
• Member of the British Congenital Cardiac Association
• Rachel Andrews is currently co-ordinating the five year follow-up of the national Heart Failure from Heart Muscle Disease in Children study, on behalf of the British Congenital Cardiac Association.
Refer your child to DrF Rachel Andrews
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.
DrF Rachel Andrews Details
Share DrF Rachel Andrews profile with someone: