Dr Michael Ashworth is the Clinical Lead for Histopathology. He completed his medical education at University College Dublin in 1980 and joined Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) in 2005.
Dr Ashworth is an examiner in paediatric pathology for the Royal College of Pathologists and holds a diploma in the History of Medicine of the Society of Apothecaries.
• Heart disease in children
• Pulmonary disease
• Paediatric gastrointestinal disease
• Medical education at University College Dublin
• MRCPath in Liverpool
• Diploma in the History of Medicine of the Society of Apothecaries
• Secretary of the British Paediatric Pathology Association between 2004 and 2009
• Secretary UK Cardiac Pathology Network 2010
• Council Member of the Paediatric Pathology Society between 1999 and 2003
• Chair of the Standing Advisory Committee on Paediatric and Perinatal Pathology of the Royal College of Pathologists, UK from 2007 to 2011
• Examiner in paediatric pathology for the Royal College of Pathologists
O'Reilly, R., Kilner, D., Ashworth, M., Aurora, P., 2015. Diffuse lung disease in infants less than 1 year of age: Histopathological diagnoses and clinical outcome. Pediatr Pulmono.
Armes, J.E., Mifsud, W., Ashworth, M. 2015. Diffuse lung disease of infancy: a pattern-based, algorithmic approach to histological diagnosis. J Clin Pathol. 68(2) pp. 100-110.
Senniappan, S., Alexandrescu, S., Tatevian, N., Shah, P., Arya ,V., Flanagan, S., Ellard, S., Rampling, D., Ashworth, M., Brown, R.E., Hussain, K., 2014. Sirolimus therapy in infants with severe hyperinsulinemic hypoglycaemia. N Engl J Med. 370(12) pp. 1131-7.
Padidela, R., Fiest, M., Arya, V., Smith, V.V., Ashworth, M., Rampling, D., Newbould, M., Batra, G., James, J., Wright, N.B., Dunne, M.J., Clayton, PE., Banerjee, I., Hussain. K., Insulinoma in childhood: clinical, radiological, molecular and histological aspects of nine patients. Eur J Endocrinol. 170(5) pp. 741-7.
转诊您的孩子至Micheal Ashworth 医生