• Movement disorders: assessment and management
• Cerebral palsy
• The use of botulinum toxin in movement disorders
• Neuro-orthopaedic Clinics
• MBChB - University of Bristol
• Diploma in Child Health
• MRCP (Paeds)
• MD was entitled ‘Plasticity of the Central Nervous System: A neurophysiological study of the effects of early brain damage in man'
• British Paediatric Neurology Association (member)
- Movement Disorders Special Interest Group
• Areas of movement disorders and cerebral palsy
• Imaging outcomes in children with cerebral palsy
Refer your child to Dr Lucinda Carr
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.