I offer support to children and young people who are experiencing anxiety, stress, low mood, tics, difficulties forming relationships and those struggling to adjust to a long term health condition. I also offer parents support with difficulties such as challenging behaviour and children’s anxiety.
I offer comprehensive neuropsychological assessment for children and young people to help identify learning strengths and weakness, and to screen for specific learning difficulties such as Dyslexia and Dyscalculia. As part of the assessment, I am able to recommend evidence based strategies to help your child at home and at school, and will liaise with the Special Educational Needs Coordinator at your child’s school to ensure that recommendations are implemented in a timely manner.
- Child Mental Health
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- BSc Psychology
- MSc Mental Health Studies
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Dclin Psy)
- Alexithymia in children with medically unexplained conditions.
- How children cope with a parent with a physical health condition.
- Effectiveness of group interventions for parents of children with neurological conditions and challenging behaviour.
Refer your child to Dr Maria Hadji-Michael
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.