Having worked as a paediatric physiotherapist for over 15 years, Nicola Hubert has had a wide breadth of experience working with children and young people of many ages and abilities, across a variety of specialities and settings.
Nicola Hubert has focused her work and skills, for the past ten years, in the areas of musculoskeletal and orthopaedics, in particular as a specialist physiotherapist in haemophilia centre at Great Ormond ~street with the children and their families with haemophilia.
She strives to deliver the most clinically appropriate and personalised physio assessments and treatments to both the child and their family.
- Haemophilia assessments focused both on long term problems, acute bleeds or injuries
- Musculoskeletal / orthopaedic assessments for chronic, developmental and associated conditions
- Musculoskeletal acute injury assessment
- Rehabilitation, advice and exercise therapy as clinically indicated for the above conditions and clinical scenarios
- HCPC Registered
- Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Member of Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapy (APCP)
- BSc Physiotherapy
Refer your child to Ms Nicola Hubert
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.