Ms Anne Addison works in the Neurodevelopmental Assessment Clinic and the Developmental and Augmentative Communication service. She works with children with a wide range of neurodevelopmental difficulties and disabilities.
Anne is able to carry out functional assessments of performance within the areas of play, self-care and school based occupations (handwriting etc).
She is also able to assess for the provision of:
• Equipment, including specialist seating and manual handling equipment
• Augmentative and alternative communication
• Educational computer access solutions (hardware and software)
• Movement disorders including cerebral palsy
• Autism spectrum disorder and social communication difficulties
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
• Developmental co-ordination disorder
• Sensory processing difficulties
• BSc Occupational Therapy
• MSc Occupational Therapy
• Postgraduate training in relation to child development and the management of neurological conditions as well as the assessment and provision of equipment and home adaptations
• Trained in the administration of the Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development (Bayley-III) and the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule
• British Association of Occupational Therapists
• Health and Care Professions Council
• College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section Children, Young People and Families
• Utilising assistive technology to facilitate the participation of children with neurodevelopmental disabilities and movement disorders in functional occupations.
Ms Anne Addison Details
Share Ms Anne Addison profile with someone: