Ms Sarah Francis is a Specialist Rheumatology Occupational Therapist within the Rheumatology team. Her areas of interest include non-inflammatory and inflammatory rheumatological conditions. Sarah can provide assessment and intervention in relation to the upper limb and function using a holistic approach.
- Non-inflammatory and inflammatory rheumatologically conditions
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Juvenile dermatomyositis
- Musculoskeletal joint pain related to hypermobility
- Pain and fatigue management
- Post graduate diploma in Occupational Therapy
- MSC in Health Through Occupation
- A number of British Association of Hand Therapy (BAHT) accredited courses and has attended hand therapy, rheumatology and paediatric related courses and conferences
- Member of the British Association of Hand Therapists
- Member of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- Member of the Health and Care Professionals Council
Refer your child to Ms Sarah Francis
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.
Ms Sarah Francis Details
Share Ms Sarah Francis profile with someone: